What’s Happening at DCS?
- February 5: Band and Orchestra Concert 7:00 PM at the Middle School
- February 19: Choir Concert 7:00 PM at the Middle School
- February 28 Family Fun Night at the Spartan Store YMCA from 7 – 10 PM
- March 3: 8th Grade Soup Supper
- March 10: 5th Grade Transition Meeting 7 -8 PM at the Middle School
- March 19: Early 5’s and Kindergarten Information Night at 6:30 PM
Noah’s Ark Pre-kindergarten
Accepting applications for pre-kindergarten for 2015-16.
Click here to download the enrollment form.
BOB: Bring on the Books
Bring On the Books is a special reading program for the fourth and fifth graders. It begins the beginning of January and runs through February. The students must read at least 10 books from a list of 30 books. During this time they will play different games to encourage reading along with a variety of reading incentives. Click here for the 2015 BOB list
Free Fundraisers at DCS
Click here for the FREE FUNDRAISERS flyer.
School Closing: In case of inclement weather, such as tornadoes, heavy fog, snow or icy road conditions, please watch your local TV stations. Another way to get school closing/delay information is to sign up at woodtv.com for their Closing Alerts to be sent directly to your email or cell phone. Go to woodtv.com and look for School and Event Closings and follow the directions. If the Caledonia Community Schools close, DCS will also close.